Community Programme Committee
The International Steering Committee is grateful to the following individuals, all leaders in their respective fields, for giving their time and guidance to the development of the Community Programme of the 19th ICASA. We are proud to have them as the Chairs, Co-Chairs and Members for the Community Programme Committee.
Community Programme Committee (CPC)
|Dr Djibril Diallo||Chair||Senegal|
|Mme Namizata Sangaré||Co-Chair||Cote D’Ivoire|
|RAJNU / Geogina Caswell||Member||South Africa|
|Koko Nestor||Member||Cote D’Ivoire|
|Mr Franck DeRose||Member||USA|
|Mr Kene C. Esom||Member||Nigeria|
|Dr. Marsha Martin||Member||USA|
|N’cho Kouaoh Vincent||Member||Cote D’Ivoire|
|Alain Geofroy Grekou||Member||Cote D’Ivoire|
|Alain Somian||Member||Cote d’Ivoire|
|Anoma Camille||Member||Cote D’Ivoire|
|Mme Tety Josiane||Member||Cote D’Ivoire|
|Mme Frobert-Iggui Cecile||Member||Cote D’Ivoire|
Sessions will take place throughout the day from Monday 4 December to Saturday 9 December, 2017.
Below are some of the topics that the Community Programme Committee has chosen to focus on.
- STIGMA AND DISCRIMINATION: A STRUCTURAL BARRIER TO ACCESS TO SERVICES AND RIGHTS
- KEY POPULATIONS: KEY FOR ENDING AIDS
- PROMOTE INNOVATIVE AND SUSTAINABLE INVESTMENT FOR CIVIL SOCIETY ENGAGEMENT
- YOUNG ADOLESCENTS, WOMEN AND GIRLS: THE HIDDEN FACE OF THE EPIDEMIC
- INSTITUTIONAL COMMUNITY EXPERTISE FOR BETTER ACCESS TO SERVICES